The Willow Grove Educational Foundation ("WGEF") is a 501 (c) 3 corporation which operates in support of supplemental educational programs and experiences at Willow Grove Elementary School. WGEF is run by a Board of Directors comprised of parent volunteers who work together with the school staff to improve the educational experience for ALL students. Contributions to WGEF are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
EVERY DONATION COUNTS. EVERY DOLLAR MAKES A DIFFERENCE. EVERY EFFORT IS APPRECIATED.
Grizzly Growth Fund 2017-2018
The Grizzly Growth Fund is WGEF's annual Fall fundraiser designed to raise critical money for Willow Grove Elementary through a Direct Ask. This campaign seeks $350 per enrolled student from all parents at our school.
Your donation of $350 per enrolled student helps fund:
- $150,000+ in additional salaries
- 37 weeks of music and P.E. per student
- Hands-on science for nearly 800 students
- 14 additional teachers and staff
- 50% more school counselor hours
- Class size reduction
- Classroom learning software and technology
- Classroom supplies for 32 teachers
- 4 literacy programs