How Can You Contribute to WGEF:
1. Donate to GGF: Donate to our largest fundraiser, Grizzly Growth Fund, which is our Direct Ask Campaign held in the Fall of each school year. To learn more, click HERE to link to our Grizzly Growth Fund page.
2. Corporate Matching: Once you've made a donation to the Grizzly Growth Fund, check to see if your company provides corporate matching. Click HERE to find out.
3. Come to our Events: Attend one or all of our 3 annual fundraising events designed to raise critical money for Willow Grove:
Back to School Cocktail Party: Saturday August 26, 2017
Golf Tournament at The Santaluz Club: Monday November 13, 2017
Spring Event at the Del Sur Ranch House: Saturday May 5, 2018
4. Volunteer: Volunteer your time: Become a "Friend of the Foundation" by volunteering your time and skills for one of our fundraising events or consider joining our Board. For more information, click HERE to email us.
5. Sponsorship: Consider becoming a Sponsor: we are always in need of corporate sponsors for the Golf Tournament and Spring Event. We exchange different levels of Sponsorship for advertising opportunities that reach out to our entire Willow Grove community, which includes over 600 families and about 800 students. Click HERE if you are interested.
6. Dinner Nights: Attend our monthly Dinner Nights: every month we host a dinner night at a local restaurant where a portion of the proceeds are given back to the WGEF. Check our calendar for dates and locations.